If you are searching for a premium marketing automation tool for your B2B business, you are in the right place. Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation software suite by Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM, confirmed by Forbes. Pardot is in the fifth position in terms of market share as over 85,000 websites use it and rapidly increase every day. Salesforce Pardot offers a 360-degree view of all the prospects for your B2B organization. It may be of any size in many sectors to create more leads, increase sales, and close deals. The B2B automation nearly doubled from its base of 3.3 billion USD in 2019 to 6.4 billion by 2024. Hence it is best to know the many advantages of Pardot to choose the right one among the many automation tools available in the market.
Importance of Salesforce Pardot
Before going into the advantages of Salesforce Pardot software, it is better to know its importance. Ranked in the top ten of the G2 Crowd’s Grid for Marketing Automation it is also the 10th most popular software used by the top sites in the marketing automation. The highest traffic websites like eBay, The Guardian.com, Zoom.us, Business Insider use Salesforce Pardot. It is also in the third position in the Forbes Communications Council for the best researching tools for maximizing marketing strategies’ efficiency.
Top ten advantages of Salesforce Pardot
- Measure ROI to optimize marketing efforts Calculate the real ROI or return of investment of all the marketing efforts with customizable and intelligent reporting. It helps gain insights into which marketing campaign brings in new business to optimize and do it more.
- Optimize email marketing Connect with customers at scale in a personalized way using the intuitive email editor. Create segmented lists customized to the precise specifications using personalization strings, automation rules, dynamic content, and customer profiling. Also, find which content resonates with the customers to optimize it with email SPAM analysis and A/B testing.
- View success in context to drive revenue Custom Wave and visual reporting for B2B marketing dashboards enable to view success in context for instant adjustments for driving more revenue. Also, it empowers the user to gain new insights into performing campaigns to maximize marketing efforts.
- Salesforce integration benefits With the best Salesforce-Pardot integration among the other marketing automation platforms, there are many benefits. Sales representatives can view Pardot data within Salesforce and also send Pardot email through Salesforce. Also, when a lead score reaches a specific level, it triggers a task in Salesforce. It is why experts confirm that the actual power of Pardot lies in its integration with Salesforce.
- Progressive prospect tracking Pardot does in-depth, progressive prospect tracking of website readers with IP look-up software and tracking social media, Google AdWords, and webinars.
- Helps to understand sales funnel The Lifecycle and engagement reports offer a high-level view of the sales cycle to show where the prospects are getting stuck in the sales funnel.
- Enables lead nurturing With templates for emails, forms, and landing pages, it is easy to customize content by taking a list of prospects to run a lead nurturing program.
- Differentiates lead grading & scoring Pardot distinguishes between lead grading or who is of interest to the company and lead scoring or interested in the products to provide sales efficiency.
- Sales & marketing integration advantages The many features of Pardot align with the sales and marketing efforts of all businesses to build a super-strong sales funnel to reap the benefits of sales and market integration.
- Automation speeds up the sales cycle Automation of Pardot permits users to perform specific marketing and sales actions with no manual drag out efforts to speed up the sales cycle.
The above ten advantages may extend further with Salesforce Pardot getting better with time. To know more, call our executive right away to select the right automation tool that could maximize your marketing strategies’ efficiency.