Salesforce started in 1999 with the novel idea for anyone to have software to come under heavy criticism from many experts. But it is now the world’s No. 1 CRM wherein anyone can avail its basic software with just 25 USD per month and many of its cloud-based CRM tools at a nominal fee. Salesforce pricing is best for both big corporate companies and small business owners. But as far as the world-class service of providing excellent solutions for complete customer satisfaction, it is the same for all its customers.
Salesforce from its launch in 1999 has come a long way, acquiring many reputed companies for developing businesses. It is now a one integrated CRM platform to provide a single, shared view of all customers to all departments from marketing, sales, service, and commerce. Gartner predicts IT spending to decline by 8 % or 300 billion USD due to the pandemic. But the cloud services brave even this worst crisis to rise by 6.3% in 2020. And Salesforce based on cloud computing has increased its revenue from 13.28 to 17.1 billion USD during the same period. For the past, over two decades, Salesforce has grown from strength to strength to connect all customers by creating a personalized one-of-a-kind brand experience. It is the reason that over 150,000 companies worldwide are using Salesforce for their successful business operations. Salesforce has a client roster from Fortune 500 companies to the average small business owners. It is because of its various versions to suit the need and scale of all companies to benefit from its many incredible cloud-based CRM tools to grow their business. We understand all business owners need the right software and CRM tools at the best price. Hence we are listing out the costs of the various versions of Salesforce. In its journey for over 20 years in servicing much of the customer needs, Salesforce has one plant for all. Salesforce compared to other significant CRM providers is not expensive but is available at a reasonable price to benefit all companies. Starting from 25 USD per user per month, it is available as per the size and scale of the companies worldwide.
Free trial for 30 days
Though Salesforce does not have a free plan, it offers a free trial of 30 days for customers to know its robust customer support options. Also, to experience its impressive, vast catalogue of CRM features that Salesforce frequently update to keep up with the changing trends.
Salesforce bills annually
Though Salesforce prices are as per the number of users per month, the billing of all the plans is only annually. Hence customers for creating better buyer personas, choosing the right mode of communication, establishing the best touchpoints to sales need only to pay annually.
Salesforce plans & prices
For all businesses, it is essential to know their need for CRM software and tools for their business. Though Salesforce offers many platforms, products and others, it is crucial to choose the right one as per the budget for the exponential growth of companies. Salesforce offers multiple services in the name of “clouds” from sales, service, marketing to commerce with varying prices for all businesses to benefit. All the scalable pricing works on a per-user per-month basis. The following are the multiple services and their prices.
Salesforce Sales Cloud prices
The sales Cloud platform is, without a doubt, the most popular platform of Salesforce as it fulfils its claim of “sell smart, faster and from anywhere”. It is by automating the workflows to enable connecting sales team all the time from any device. Salesforce Sales cloud offers four tiers with each tier having more features and functionality as the prices go up that includes
- Essentials is the basic tier with the pricing of 25 USD to be the all-in-one sales app for accounts, lead, contact management along with email integration with Gmail or Outlook
- Professional is the next tier with the pricing of 75 USD with additional features of collaborative forecasting, lead registration and rules-based scoring
- Enterprise is the third tier with the pricing of 150 USD with workflow and approval automation
- Unlimited is the last tier with the pricing of 300 USD to provide 24 x 7and configuration services
Salesforce Service Cloud prices
Salesforce Service Cloud enables companies to deliver smart, fast and personalized service to customers. By providing a 360-degree view of the customer requirements, it revolutionized customer support to develop businesses. Salesforce Service Cloud offers a free trial for the customers to use preloaded or uploaded data, reports, dashboards, pre-configured processes and online training resources with guided experiences. Here also there are only four tiers for pricing and better features that include :
- Essentials is the basic tier with the pricing of 25 USD with features like case management, telephony integration, knowledge and service console apps to provide out of the box customer support up to five users
- Professional pricing is at 75 USD with additional service contracts and entitlements to provide complete CRM for empowering the customer service teams of any size to get real-time business insights with customizable reports and dashboards.
- Enterprise costs 150 USD to have web service API to offer customizable CRM for teams of any size to unlock the full potential of customer service
- Unlimited is the highest tier with the pricing of 300 USD for having round-the-clock support and configuration services to customize and scale for improving productivity along with access to several sandboxes that enables testing, building custom objects, and to tap into an unlimited number of apps and tabs
Salesforce Marketing Cloud prices
Salesforce Marketing Cloud with a unique design with curated multiple marketing tools for crafting automation strategies, provides end-to-end personalized customer experience. It guides customers with a one-to-one journey across various channels and devices. The Marketing cloud pricing is the most expensive of all the other cloud services of Salesforce. But it is worth every penny as it helps digital marketers to boost sales with many products and platforms. It is the best marketing cloud platforms like IBM, Adobe, and others and comes in four tiers of pricing that include.
- The basic plan pricing is 400 USD to offer personalized promotional marketing with content creation and integration with Sales Cloud to boost sales
- The Pro Plan pricing is 1,250 USD to offer personalized marketing automation with email solutions
- The Corporate plan pricing is 3,750 USD to offer personalized cross-channel strategic marketing solutions with Journey Builder, Mobile messaging powered by Einstein.
- Enterprise is the advanced tier with the pricing based on contact and message volume to provide sophisticated journeys across geographies, brands and channels and manage multiple businesses
Salesforce Pardot prices
Pardot is ruling digitalized business as the premium sales automation tool from Salesforce with AI. Over 85,000 companies use it as it can connect with thousands of apps to maximize the efficiency of marketing strategies.
- The basic Growth Pardot plan pricing is 1,250 USD to fuel growth with marketing automation by lead generation, Email marketing, personalization, qualification, and management to boost sales
- The Pardot Plus pricing is 2,500 USD for in-depth dive with advanced marketing automation, analytics, personalization, qualification and reporting
- The Pardot Advanced pricing is 4,000 USD to provide power innovation with advanced marketing automation, analytics, developer sandboxes, business units, AI for marketing and sales
- The Pardot Premium pricing is 15,000 USD to connect up to 75,000 contacts to have enterprise-ready features with predictive analytics and personalized product support
There are many other Salesforce platforms and products to increase sales by effective customer engagement to develop businesses to new levels. Call our executive now to find which Salesform plan suits you best to have all the best benefits of the world’s #1 CRM to grow your business to unprecedented levels.