|Job Title||Technical Lead
|Education-Required||UG: Any Graduate- Any Specialization, PG: Any Postgraduate- Any Specialization, Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
|Experience Required||5-8 Years
|No of Openings||1
|Key Skills||Python, Django, Angularjs, Mysql, Postgresql, Html5, Bootstrap, AWS, GIT, Pipeline, Technical lead, Laravel, Team handling, Team leading, Teams leader, Teams manager, Technical manager
- IMMEDIATE NEED for a Technical Lead/Manager to take charge of multiple web development teams.
- You should be able to manage and deliver projects in multiple technologies including Python, Django, AngularJs, Laravel and AWS Team Lead with demonstrated skills in coding, enhancing and contributing to a large application landscape.
- You should be a resource that can take the lead in managing the application technically and functionally. A resource that can mentor and build a team to success.
- You should have built high available, fault-tolerant, multi-tenanted systems, should be able to work on high volume, high load applications
- You should have experience in building API's to integrate Django with external applications.
- You should have experience in embedding analytics using Power BI within Python application.
- You should have experience in setting up testbeds for testing the application and adhering to best practices in testing.
- You should have experience in DevOps - code migration and DevOps Pipeline.
- Stakeholder management
The candidate must be capable of managing the business stakeholders and set expectations.
The candidate should be able to provide consulting on enhancements to the application both technically and functionally. Provide innovative ideas to improve application performance.
- Team Management
Candidate should be a good leader - to mentor and develop an in-house team of developers and junior developers.
- Must have experience in the following
HTML5 / Bootstrap / CSS
AngularJs / Laravel
AWS, CI/CD, Git, and Bit bucket
MySQL, Postgres SQL