- Test Engineer must work with the test and application teams to understand the application functionality and design, develop test automation framework/scripts.
- Web Applications use API's and extensive integration, so Integration testing exposure and E2E testing exposure is an added advantage for this position
- Develop automation scripts
- Perform technical and test execution activities
- Design and write test cases in Gherkin language i.e. feature files
- Reverse engineer requirements and develop models as needed to support test automation
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of delivery of testing assignments
- Follow the test process and continuously improve the quality of the test process
- Ensure constructive working relationships within the team and with other functional groups
- A Team player and a person that enjoys mentoring others.
- Domain Knowledge & Skills:
- Java + (Selenium, BDD Framework, Cucumber)
- Hands-on experience in developing Test Automation suite using Java / .NET, Cucumber & Selenium
- Required Technical Skills
Good knowledge in Web Domain
- Experience and Expertise in developing Test Harness in J2SE / .NET
- Experience in Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins / Hudson
- Experience / Knowledge in Version Control systems like Git, CVS, Subversion, etc
- Good knowledge in shell scripting & Unix commands
- Knowledge in Test Automation Design patterns like the PageObject Model, PageObject Factory, etc.